Editing: All my editing will be done using the Mac editing software or Abode Photoshop for my stop motion styled shots. I will be using quick cuts for some of my film to add more to the mood and make it appeal more to my selected genre.
Sound: For sound I will be using the album for experimental band Wolf Eyes, I have chosen this album as it’s got the perfect atmosphere for my film, eary, scary and dark in feel. The album is presented as 8 different tracks that all flow into each other sort of like 1 big track. I will be cutting bits from each track that I feel will create the best mood for my film.
Effects: the effects I will use will be applied using the Mac editing software or using Adobe Photoshop. I wont be applying a heavy amount of effects as I feel they can make a film look tacky. I will use effects to help with the flow from scene to scene but I wont have any lighting effects.
Location: Ballynahinch 1st Presbyterian Church. I will be shooting in the actual church itself, the church hall, this includes various small rooms and the kitchen. I will also be shooting at my old house for the asylum patient scene. Finally ill be shooting on the main roads for the car travelling.
Props: mobile phone for scanning device, candles to add light, cars for driving and a white shirt for the straight jacket.
Make up: N/A
Sound:
Diegetic sounds are: The actors talking
The pane of glass smashing
Cars engines, various other ambient sounds
Non Diegetic sounds are: The soundtrack throughout the whole film
Lighting: Mostly natural light, some from candles and on camera flashlight
Camera Shots: POV, close up, long shot, whip pan, pan, eye level and Dutch angles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment